Friday, March 28, 2008

Frightening In My Heart Forever

The following is an unaltered piece of writing by a student. She was assigned to write on the topic "a frightening thing that happened to you."

One day, I went home. I found a little sound and only me at home. I am every afraid of me. I think there is a mouse at home. I shouted "Oh no! This mouse is very dislike and frightening." Suddenly, I look at a fat mouse in my eyes. I shouted "Oh! Don't come on"

I run to my house's corrior. Then, I was crying. I was shy. The mouse still run to me and it seem not to listen to me. I shouted again and my face became red. I hoped my parents would go home at once. I know they didn't until midnight go home, because I called them. The mouse run to me again. I run quickly. I was awaying from this mouse. It is very terrible in my heart. I shoued angrily: "Go out!" I didn't want to look at it. This mouse run to me again. I awayed from it again. Finally, My parents went home. I was peaceful. That day is frightening in my heart forever.



I hope you didn't read this right before going to bed. I probably should have warned you.

Dave

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Really, you should have warned us.